Friday 21 November 2014

Kim Kardashian India Trip Cancelled Over Visa Issues

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian's India trip has been cancelled over visa issues, according to reports.


The 34-year-old was set to appear on India’s version of Big Brother this week, but her trip has now been cancelled because of visa issues.

The show is hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and has a huge following in India.

She wrote: "To all my wonderful fans in India, I'm so disappointed I wasn't able to come to India as planned. When the opportunity presented itself to make the trip, there was a short window to coordinate all the elements necessary to make it happen.

"Unfortunately, time ran out so the trip has been cancelled. I look forward to rescheduling and meeting everyone soon!"

But moments later the mother-of-one gushed about how "grateful" she was to be in Dubai saying “I love it here so much”.

No comments:

Post a Comment