Saturday 22 November 2014

Window Cleaner Falls 11 Storeys On To a Moving Car


A window cleaner is fighting for his life after plummeting 11 storeys from a high-rise building in San Francisco and landing on a moving car.


The unnamed worker was taken to hospital with critical injuries after falling from the office block.

He hit a Toyota Camry before ending up on the ground.

The car's roof was crushed by the force of the impact in the accident at around 10am.

The driver of the car, Mohammad Alcozai, said: "So as I made my left turn, start my left turn, and then I see something hit my car very hard.

"The impact was really hard, that I didn't know what it is.

"So I pulled over and got out of my car and I see the guy on the street so I went there to help him out.

"And then people are all saying that he fell from the building."

He added: "I'm happy that, you know, I didn't get hurt. And I am happy that, you know, he is okay. Hopefully, he can make it."

The cleaner has undergone surgery at the city's General Hospital.

Safety officials are to investigate the incident.


According to Sky News

No comments:

Post a Comment