Tuesday 16 December 2014

Abbey Clancy Announces That She's Pregnant With Second Child For Peter Crouch

They've already got a *seriously* cute little daughter, but now it's been revealed that Abbey Clancy and husband Peter Crouch are expecting their second child.

Announcing their VERY exciting news to the world, the model and former Strictly star took to Twitter on Tuesday.

She wrote: "Super excited to announce Pete and I are expecting our second baby ! We couldn't be happier."

SO. BLIMMIN'. CUTE.

The 28-year-old, who's currently the reigning SCD champ after putting in an AMAZING performance on last year's show, gave birth for the first time back in March 2011 to daughter Sophia Ruby.

Abbey was pretty open about struggling with her first pregnancy, especially as she was plagued by rumours that her footballer hubbie had cheated on her.

Back in 2011, she said: "It was horrendous. For any woman who is pregnant or had a baby, it’s tough.”

The (pretty darn gorgeous) model seemed to find it rather easy to snap back into shape after giving birth though, and was back in her skinny jeans in no time.

Just weeks after giving birth, she said: "I'm determined not to start dressing like I'm 45 years old now that I'm a mum.

"I've bought some Lanvin snake-print wedges so maybe you'll see me pushing the pram in those and my hotpants. I can't wait to start dressing up again."


By Jennifer Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment