Tuesday 9 December 2014

Katie Price 'in major pain' after dramatically reducing her breasts to a C- cup... as she reveals plans to renew wedding vows with husband Kieran


Katie Price recently surprised everyone by drastically reducing her breasts, after having spent her whole career being known for their ample size.

But the glamour model and mother-of-five has now revealed just how painful it was going down to a C-cup.

Speaking to new! magazine, the 36-year-old said: 'I'm so sore, you have no idea.'

The star, formerly known as Jordan, spoke to the publication about being 'in major pain' after the photo call for her new fragrance Kissable Fierce last week, shortly after she underwent the breast reduction surgery.

'You've got to have six weeks off work, really, and I'm only seven days in. But I did a shoot yesterday and at the end of the week I'm flying out of the UK to do my calendar. It'll be a quick turnaround for Christmas but I didn't want to fool my fans with my old boobs.'

She added, of her new 32C breasts: 'They're tiny. They're really small. Everyone's like, "You look good, but why did you go so small?".'
Dramatically reduced: Katie Price's chest looked dramatically smaller in a new selfie she posted to her YouGossip site on Sunday following her breast reduction surgery
On Sunday, Katie posted a picture of herself on YouGossip - the charity photo-sharing website - where she revealed her love for her new, smaller bust.


Culled from Mail Online

No comments:

Post a Comment