Friday 28 November 2014

Katie Price looks fragile after undergoing breast reduction surgery

Katie Price returned to the United Kingdom on Friday morning after leaving the country to undergo breast reduction surgery in Belgium.

The former glamour model looked fragile as she made her way through the terminal shortly after touching down, her face partially hidden beneath a faux-fur gilet.
Katie, 36, who kept her eyes lowered during the short walk to the exit with a female friend, appeared tired and drawn following the cosmetic procedure – her seventh in total.
Katie recently told OK magazine. 'I left my stress at the old house with all the memories of Jane Pountney and Kieran in there, so I was glad to leave. I hate the old house, there are so many bad memories of Kieran cheating. 

'I wanted to get out of the house because I hate walking in the kitchen and knowing they'd been in there together. I was finding things like that hard.'

The doting mother will settle in a new home with her husband and children Harvey, 12, from her past relationship with Dwight Yorke, Junior, nine, and Princess Tiaamii, seven, from her marriage to Peter Andre, and Jett, 15 months, and three-month-old Bunny with Kieran.

No comments:

Post a Comment